The rules are:
Everybody has a glass/bottle/can of what ever drink they want.The shots are any drink(preferably spirits) that are nearby.
A drink = about a mouthful. Not a full drink.
For convenience Ryan Tubridy is referred to as “Tubs”.
When you drop out you are subject to abuse about being a wimp by everyone still playing.
1. “There’s one for everbody in the audience.”
*When this is said everyone takes a shot.
2. When a toy doesn’t work or Tubs can’t work it
*Two drinks from your glass.
3. Tubs trying to be cool or making a joke
*One drink from your glass.
5. The Band Bonus
*When a band is on take two drinks from your glass.
6. Childrens Choir or Band
*One drink for every member of the choir. Once you finish your glass/bottle you can stop, or continue if you want to.
7. When a puppet is on the show e.g. Dustin, Socky, Bosco etc.
* Two drinks.
8. Celebrity Guest trying to promote their DVD/Book/Movie etc.
* One drink per promoted item.
9. Audience Participation.
* Tubs asks one random person a question. One drink per correctly answered question. Also one drink if everybody then gets the prize.
10. The overpriced toy
* When an extremely overpriced toy is shown take a drink.
11. When an updated version of an old toy is shown e.g. yet another Elmo doll.
* One drink. Two if the toy is actually Elmo.
12. Everytime they mention the phone-in competition
*Take one drink
13. If Santa makes an appearance or “rings” Tubs
*Have what ever is left in your glass/can/bottle.
14. Every time Tubs mentions that a toy is irish made
*A drink of something Irish (e.g. Guinness, Jameson) or 2 drinks of something non-Irish.
15. Every time a child ignores Tubs and continues to talk about the toy they are playing with.
*One drink out of your glass*